Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, April 01, 2005

My Interview with R & B Singer Tweet



Tweet is very excited about her latest CD IT’S ME AGAIN. IT’S ME AGAIN hit stores on March 22nd. The single TURN DA LIGHTS OFF can be heard on the radio now.

What’s different about this CD?“The first CD was dark and timid. Now I’m in a happier time in my life. I’ve grown as a woman and artist and it depicts happier times.”

If you're interested in the entire interview, please contact me directly at sheliagoss@aol.com.


Anonymous Anonymous said...
I got the CD last week. It's good.  

Blogger Shelia said...
The CD is better than the first one to me (which was hard to beat). I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you send me an email, I'll send you a link to the full article.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory