Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Thursday, March 31, 2005
BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST POSTED

It's been awhile since I've posted to this particular blog. Now that UNAUTHORIZED, the online novel series, is complete I can again focus on this blog. Trying to juggle writing with promoting and blogging is a lot of work (smile). I wouldn't have it any other way though.

2005 has been filled with many blessings. I've sold some poetry, short stories, articles, etc. Last week, I was granted with two interviews: Lisa Marie Presley and R & B singer Tweet.

Although I didn't put this in the Lisa Marie interview, I was just tickled pink that I got a chance to interview her a day before Oprah. Needless to say my eyes were glued to the set on Monday when Oprah interviewed her.

I've been working on a script too. This week I had to put it to the wayside, because I had to work on two newsletters. I usually gather material during the month so it took me awhile to compile it all together, get images, etc. Everything has been hectic these last few days, but I finished both newsletters tonight and all I have to do is wait for midnight tomorrow and send them out.

Thanks to one of my seriousnovelists sisters I now have some html codes so I can update my blog and hopefully make it look a little prettier.

Well, I got one more thing to do before logging off.

Until Next Time,
Shelia


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory