Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
A BUSY BEE

Although I will be off from this temp job for the next two weeks, I will be BUSY. I have several chapters to complete this week, plus I need to type up a couple of book proposals as well as finish the Easter Play. It all seems overwhelming to think about it, but I'm going to tackle it, one task at a time. And I forgot about doing the invitations to the Women's Conference, as well as printing out the tickets.

I am so excited about it all though. I have my first conference call with my agent this week. Y'all I'm really moving forward with my career. It's a good feeling and I wish I could bottle it up and sell it. Instead I will make a mental note of it and refer to it during times of distress.

I got more good news this week. The anthology that me and my friends are working on is getting serious consideration. Thus far I haven't seen anything like it, so I hope we are the firsts to put it out.

I also have two things that will appear in anthologies where the money will go towards helping improve literacy among children.

Last week I got a magazine in the mail where one of my short stories will appear in the May issue. This month has been filled with blessings. Praise God.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory