Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, April 01, 2005

MY INTERVIEW WITH LISA MARIE PRESLEY

If Elvis Presley was the King of Rock N Roll, then his daughter, Lisa Marie Presley is surely the Princess. Her new CD NOW WHAT is filled with good music and lyrics and should keep her fans happy while gaining new ones.

Why did it take her so long to actively pursue a music career? Lisa Marie says,
“Music has always been in my system… It took me awhile to do my first CD because I wanted to be taken serious and for it to be professional.”

If you're interested in the entire interview I had with Lisa Marie Presley, please contact me directly at sheliagoss@aol.com.


Anonymous Anonymous said...
I saw her on Oprah too. I was surfing the net and came across this.  

Blogger Shelia said...
Anonymous, I really enjoyed talking to her and then turning around a week later and seeing her on Oprah.  

Blogger princessdominique said...
You already know I loved your interview. IShe is becoming one of my favorites. She's not a packaged product, she's got an individual sound.  

Blogger Shelia said...
(she's got an individual sound)
Exactly. That's what I like about her music too.  

Blogger Peggy said...
I am so impressed! You are really pulling in the big ones. I can't wait to see what's next!  

Blogger Shelia said...
Soundbyte, I'm glad you're enjoying the posts.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory