Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

CONFUSION

Confusion is a state of mind
Often times I find myself there because your actions don't match your words.
Not once have you officially apologized for what took place, but instead I
Find you acting as if life is status quo. When in fact
Until I can see things much more clearly, we're as
Seperate as two people who were once in love could be.
In fact, it was your idea to go our seperate ways.
Originally opposed to the idea, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Nothing will ever again get in the way of my peace of mind.


Blogger Peggy said...
This reminds me of a Nudgies© that says "Your body and your mouth are speaking different languages."

Nice poem!  

Blogger Shelia said...
Thanks Peggy...isn't it amazing, how some people are full of contradictions...which leads me to another poem...lol  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory