Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Monday, June 27, 2005

My Invisible Husband mentioned in last week's New York Times

Young Publishers Dominate Black Fiction is the title of the article that got my attention when I opened the link in the New York Times last week. The fact that my latest book, My Invisible Husband, was mentioned in the article had me reading it not once, but several times...just had to make sure I read it correctly (smile).

I stopped what I was doing after that (which was working on another manuscript), got dressed and went out to buy my copy of the NYT.

You can see the full article by clicking here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/20/business/media/20drill.html.


P.S. - You will need to sign up to see the full article.


Anonymous Anonymous said...
http://www.gebrauchtwagende.de  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory