Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, July 08, 2005

Music is Universal - Sarah Blasko

Sarah Blasko, an Australian singer, has a sound that's universal. The Overture & The Underscore is her debut CD. I didn't know what to expect when I first got the CD. The music doesn't overshadow her voice. The lyrics is what made me take notice of this new singer.

There are eleven tracks on the CD. The following four are the ones that stood out to me:

  • Sweet November
  • Beautiful Secrets
  • Counting Sheep
  • Don't U Eva

    Open up your mind and enjoy the sounds of Sarah Blasko.

    The Overture & the Underscore is in stores now.


    Blogger Shelia said...
    Making music thank you for commenting. I love to see live performances. If she comes to my area, I will have to check her out live.  

    Post a Comment

  • Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory