Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Saturday, June 25, 2005

Meet MeKole Wells



Shelia Goss: Please tell the readers a little about you. Is Me Kole a stage name?
Me Kole Wells:
Yes it is.

Shelia: What type of music do you sing?
Me Kole:
Every and anything with a jazz base. I love jazz. I don't think I would sing anything else.

Shelia: What's the title of your CD and/or single?
Me Kole: Full Circle
is the title of my recent CD. Stories In Life is the title of my second CD, due to be released December 2005.

If interested in the full interview, send an email to sheliagoss@aol.com


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory