Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
Okay, I thought I was through posting for today. This is unheard of.

The recruiter emailed me.

"President of our Company would like to talk to you. Appreciate if you'd call him up."

The phone number she has will be disconnected on Wednesday, so she can talk to the telco recording then...lol

But yet no one is agreeing to pay my expenses. End of story. No more communication needed. Actually at this point, if they did agree to pay expenses, I wouldn't take it. Their tactics to me are unprofessional and when it came down to getting paid, I would probably have to flip the script and harass them to get my money.

Again, they need to find another sucker.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory