Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Saturday, January 24, 2004
I can't sleep past 6 am for some reason. Oh well. I got up, did what I do most mornings.

Remind me not to read THE GOOD HOUSE by Tanarive Due before going to bed. She is an excellent story teller. She's like a female version of Steven King. I'm hooked on her books. I woke up several times thinking I heard something in the living room (no I'm not crazy...yet...smile).

Anyway, I'm about to start working on my manuscript. Let me go while the creative wheels are turning in my head. (seriously, I'm not crazy.)

Hope this turns into a productive day.
GOOD DAY!!!


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory