Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Sunday, February 01, 2004
I've been relaxing all weekend, watching movies and reading. I'm reading Dark Alchemy by Sarah Lovett. It's a suspense novel. I hope to finish it before going to bed tonight.

The sermon today was about Waiting on God and Being in the Will of God. Patience is something else and once again this message came right on time. Personally, everytime I step in and try to handle a situation myself, I make it worse.

The Superbowl is on and although I don't care for football, I turned it on to watch the half-time show. Well, so I thought; because the only people I see are commentaries going over the 1st half of the game. Now if I wanted to see the 1st half, I would have watched it. Duh.

Let me get back to reading my book.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory