Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, January 30, 2004
It's been a week since I last posted, but I have a reason, an excuse or whatever you want to call. I just didn't. No, seriously though, I wanted to finish my manuscript on Alexia Broussard. I finished the first draft on Thursday.

The internet can be distracting sometimes. I've had days where I spent most of the day going back and forth in emails with people and then look and see that I didn't get hardly anything done on my TO DO LIST. I've gotten better though. When I'm working on something, I tell people who Instant Message me I'm busy and I put a lot of my yahoogroups on digest mode.

I really love my character Alexia...too bad, I had to end it when I did...she'll never be forgotten. I'll be watching mystery and suspense movies because next week, I'll be working on my thriller.
I have to put on the script hat again. I took a chance and posted on a movie board. Hopefully, I'll get some hits and emails from producers. We'll see. It'll only be up for 7 days. 1 down 6 to go.

The self publishing class I'm facilitating will be going into week 3 on Monday. I never thought I would be using what I learned to help someone else. It feels good.

Reading relaxes me, so I'll probably read A MOMENT OF JUSTICE by John Wooden. He's a buddy of mine and the book hasn't been released yet. The brother is talented, so I'm hoping he gets picked up soon or publishes it himself.

I'm taking a break from writing for a few days, but will be back at it on Monday.

Ok, I've rambled enough in this post.

On the personal front, things are status quo, ok, nothing earth shattering, but no drama either, so it's all good.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory