Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
Ok..hopefully this will be the last of the RECRUITER saga.

This is the email I just sent to the recruiter (responding to the many calls and emails). The reason why I finally decided to answer her email because the Pres of the company left me a message saying he wanted to confirm the assignment...now this Bat no good and well (sista girl talking) that I didn't agree to their terms.

Devki,

I have not agreed to take the assignment and actually told you "no" in an email I sent on yesterday.

My personal business is just that so I will not go into more details about it. There are too many factors that are not in my favor and again, I "decline" due to too many issues.

(THEN I SENT THIS FOLLOW UP EMAIL)

Out of fairness to the client and myself, I do not feel like I'm the best candidate for the job.

Thank you.
Shelia


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory