Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Saturday, January 17, 2004
I'm sleepy and I should be. I couldn't sleep last night. I've been up since 4. I tried to go back to sleep, but my thoughts ran rapid, so I was forced to get up. I got up. Cleaned the master bathroom and bedroom. Got plenty of writing done on this project I'm working on. Even got a chance to catch up on some email (all within 5 hours). Here it is 10 in the morning and I'm still up.

Subconciously, I think I'm trying to wear myself out, so I can get some sleep tonight and try not to worry about the issues that are going on around me.

I am taking my "me time seriously." Between reading and watching some Lifetime Movies, I don't plan on doing much. Pamper me day is in full effect. If I nod off a time or two, than so be it.

I'll miss my sisters and brothers at Half Price Book Store, but my attitude would have been fake today, because I'm exhausted. I love them too much to FAKE THE FUNK. I'm having to dig deep within myself to get beyond some things and being around people will not help.

Now tonight may be a different story, but as of right now...I'm on a solo trip.

Just dropped in for a quick note...now I'm off to RELAX.

P.S. - Got an email request to see 3 chapters of my upcoming novel from a publisher. Yes!!!



Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory