Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, September 16, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


As I ring in my birthday, I sit and reminisce about the last year. Although, I've had some heartbreak and pain, I have a lot to thankful for. This morning I celebrate LIFE. I decided to bring it in with my favorite drink and listening to some old school R & B songs. Today, is B-Day and I plan on enjoying every moment. So if you come across this post in cyberspace, here's a cyber cheer. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Take a saucer and have a piece of cake

(smile).


Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...
HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I wish u the best on ure day! Thank you for stopping by and dropping some wisdom! I appreciate it... ill be back!!!! But in the meantime... have a great day!  

Blogger VAR said...
Happy Happy Birthday to you Shelia!!!! WarmSmiles and Hugs... Enjoy your fabulous day!!! :-)  

Blogger Shelia said...
Tola and Anthony...thanks for the birthday greeting...here's a cyber cheer (smile).  

Blogger Peggy said...
The world will be richly blessed if the Lord grants you at least a hundred more!  

Blogger Shelia said...
Peggy, you're going to make me cry...thank you so much.  

Blogger ListenToLeon.net said...
Happy Belated Birthday! ;)  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory