Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Excitement for New Book Release

Today, I joined in excitement for one of my friends. Her book was released today all across the nation. I feel like her success is my success. I almost cried when I saw my name in the dedication. So if you're reading my blog today, make sure you go out and pick up your copy of Counting Raindrops through a Stained Glass Window by Cherlyn Michaels. Her website is www.cherlynmichaels.com.

Also, another good book to check out is by another friend, Linda Dominique Grosvenor. Okay, I know you're probably thinking, is this the day to promote friends day (smile). There's a book discussion going on at her blog today and tomorrow, so stop by her website to see if you can learn more: www.lindadominiquegrosvenor.com.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory