Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Saturday, August 27, 2005

My New Novel

The reason why I haven't posted as much is because I've been juggling handling family issues and writing. I'm almost through with my next novel and at this point, it's full speed ahead so I've neglected a few things...ie, blogging and hanging out with friends. The life of a writer demands solitude. Some of my friends understand and then there are others who call me anyway and act offended if I tell them I'll have to call them back unless it's an emergency.

I'm excited about my new novel, but nervous at the same time. I won't reveal the title right now (If you've read some recent interviews, however, I've mentioned it several times.)

I promise myself that when I finish this next week that I will call up my friends and set up a time to get together.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory