Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Empty

Words can not express how I'm feeling right now. Here's a poem I wrote that barely touches the surface. I pray for the families that are affected by Hurricane Katrina. May God help us all, because we are in a new era.

Empty

by Shelia M. Goss


Have You ever felt an emptinessinside
That could not be explained
A feeling of loneliness
The kind that makes you want to scream
You see, I've felt like crying

But no tears could be found
I tried hard to explain why I was
always feeling down
Will I get a call, that'll make me happy
Or will I be left feeling blue
I've thought about it, over & over again

This feeling is strange
Like it'll never end
Am I hoping for something that can never be
Until then, I'm sitting here
Feeling Empty.


Blogger Jack Naka said...
Nice blog. Please check out my beauty salon las vegas site. It is all about beauty salon las vegas informations.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory