Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Empty

Words can not express how I'm feeling right now. Here's a poem I wrote that barely touches the surface. I pray for the families that are affected by Hurricane Katrina. May God help us all, because we are in a new era.

Empty

by Shelia M. Goss


Have You ever felt an emptinessinside
That could not be explained
A feeling of loneliness
The kind that makes you want to scream
You see, I've felt like crying

But no tears could be found
I tried hard to explain why I was
always feeling down
Will I get a call, that'll make me happy
Or will I be left feeling blue
I've thought about it, over & over again

This feeling is strange
Like it'll never end
Am I hoping for something that can never be
Until then, I'm sitting here
Feeling Empty.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory