Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Monday, July 25, 2005

Who Is Ebony Eyez?

Ebony Eyez is one of the few female rappers you'll hear on the airwaves. If our interview was any indication, she plans on making her own mark and will be around for a long time.

Shelia Goss: How do you feel about being compared to Lil’ Kim or Foxy Brown?
Ebony Eyez:
No problem… I grew up on them…people can only compare me to ones that came before me…as time go forth, I can prove myself.

Shelia: You have some “In Ya Face” type lyrics. No pun intended (smile) What inspires your writing?
Ebony Eyez:
I let the music speak to me a lot…It tells me where I need to go with my lyrics…everything in life sparks something.

Shelia: If you weren’t rapping, what would you be doing?
Ebony Eyez:
It would have something to do in entertainment, such as writing books or movie scripts.

If you're interested in the entire interview, please email me directly at intheknow2005@aol.com.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory