Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Inner Beauty Movement Review


Lina’s CD - The Inner Beauty Movement contains 18 tracks. Lina has the type of voice that reminds you of some of the old school artists. I put her in the same category as Phyliss Hyman (which by the way was one of my favorite artists). My favorite cut on the entire CD is “Leaving You.” She tells a lover that she’s leaving him, but not for someone else, but for herself. Now that’s deep. There are other songs on the CD that will speak to the heart as well. Another favorite is the song featuring Anthony Hamilton, “Around the World.” “This Time,” “Smooth,” the opening song -- “My Fix,” and “It Could Be” are others that I found myself playing over and over again. The Inner Beauty Movement is a CD that can be enjoyed by yourself or around a significant other. I don’t know if it should be categorized as neo-soul or easy listening, because to me it was just plain old good music.

If you like good music with some meaningful lyrics, then The Inner Beauty Movement, would make a nice addition to your music collection.


Blogger VAR said...
You sold me! I'll have to check Lina out!! *smile*  

Blogger Shelia said...
VAR please do. It's a very good CD!!!  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Simply Lovin' it!  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory