Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, September 20, 2005

An Email that made my Day

I received an email from someone who read my book--My Invisible Husband over the weekend. This person went on to say they thought it was great. Wow..."Someone actually gets what I'm writing" is what I say whenever I get an email from someone expressing "a like" for any of my books. That's music to my ears.

Although I write because I love to write, knowing that someone enjoys my writing is like icing on the cake. They don't even know it, but they made my day.


Blogger ListenToLeon.net said...
That's cool. I get that same feeling when folks read the stuff I write. That's one of the reasons I hope to have some work published nationally one of these days.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory