Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, January 16, 2004
As I sit here listening to ME, MYSELF, AND I by Beyonce, I'm thinking this is the NEW ATTITUDE I need to take on. I might have to go purchase her CD for that one song.

Anyway, I'm on a quest to finish this script today. Got sidetracked with the phone, but I'm about to get back to it. I MUST AND WILL FINISH this thing TODAY.

This weekend, I'll be having some "me time" that's long over due. Buy my favorite perfume, a CD, a book, "The Honey Well." I'll take long baths, read a good book and just meditate and RELAX. Try to do some cleansing.

Well, let me get to writing (since I've tuned out my issues and I'm on a mission to finish.)

Until next time.
PEACE AND LOVE



Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory