Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Monday, June 13, 2005

Mr & Mrs Smith



Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not your typical couple. They have been married five or six years, but yet there are still secrets between them. The chemistry between the two is undeniable.

These two are good together in more ways than one. Believe it or not, there aren't any raunchy sex scenes, but instead you see these two spar at it and the fire ignites as Angelina's character goes head to head with Brad's character without missing a beat.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith is a romantic action film that will have you laughing and cheering the characters on. It's a great date movie.


Blogger VAR said...
After too much listening to other opinions, I finally went to see this moive! lol.. Most other opinions told me to wait for the DVD if I must see it but I found this movie to be very good. I enjoyed myself. I will say that the first thirty minutes was rough. I was waiting for something to happen only because my expectation was to see action from start to finish. I made the mistake of prejudging rather than just watching and waiting to see what would happen. Luckily I figured that out while watching it because it turned into a great visual ride. I loved the chemistry between Pitt and Jolie. Plus, I like Angelina alot anyway and I've always been a Brad Pitt fan.

Mr & Mrs Smith is a good movie and I would call it an extreme date movie because once they start trying to kill each other, it gets crazy up on that screen!! Whew..lol.. And if you want to checkout an extreme house makeover, watch this movie!! lol...  

Blogger Shelia said...
VAR, the first thirty minutes or so does move a little slow, but if the viewer just hangs on in there, the writers are building them up for more action than they can stand. I think they did it that way, so you could understand the characters more.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory