Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Destiny's Child Breakup is it Fact or a Rumor?



Not sure if you heard but DESTINY'S CHILD will separate after their world tour.

To some this isn't a big surprise. It's been in the making for sometime now.
Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have all embarked on successful solo careers. It was only a matter of time.

Beyonce and Kelly both not only sing, but act. So I'm sure we'll see them on the silver screen, so it's not like they will disappear from public view.

If they are going to break-up, they are leaving on a good note. DESTINY FULFILLED in my opinion was their most mature and best CD to date. The lyrics are what drew me in and I'm glad that I have it in my collection. I didn't know at the time, it would be a collector's item.

I wish them each success, but I admit, I hate they are breaking up. They were one of the last R & B girl groups. There hasn't been one that I enjoyed listening to since EnVogue. I wonder what we can expect in the future.

If there are any other female groups out there, now is the time to hit the music scene. We'll need something to fulfill the void.

Ladies, if you read this, know that if you decide to stay together, we won't be mad at you. Good luck in your future endeavors.


Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think the break up is a fact.I think Destiny child should not have broke up because they just belong together.Even if they do go their seperated ways music still wont be the same without Destiny Child as a group.They were my favorite group since they first came out.Everybody always hated on me for having them as my favorite group and would hate for them to see them break up.I don't understand why they do all this talk about how they are for each other and then want to break up for some strangr reason.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory