Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Good afternoon,

This is my first post for the New Year. I have to credit a Sisterfriend for getting me back in the mode to post. So many things have happened in these two short months. I will try to focus on the positive ones in this entry. I'll get a little personal in the next entry (smile).

My book, ROSES ARE THORNS, VIOLETS ARE TRUE, was chosen as book of the month for a couple of book clubs in January. I'm over here turning cartwheels. To me, that's like being told you won an award.

I have a lot on my plate this year. I released my first ebook, Love UnExpected this month. I completed my second fiction novel, MY INVISIBLE HUSBAND in December. I look forward to its August 2004 release. I'll start promoting it around March or so.

I'm working on a novella that will be part of an anthology with some great writers. I feel privileged to be in their company. I'm so excited about this project. All I can say is, it's going to be HOT...My character's name is ALEXIA BROUSSARD. Alexia is dying to tell her story. She'll get her chance in a few days too.

I received soME bad news a few minutes ago about one of my projects. Well, I guess I should say it's been a delay. But I want it NOW...smile

Not only do I write novels, I'm working on a script to enter into this contest. I've written a few other scripts and feel they are pretty good (but who doesn't right). I'm serious. I haven't seen the story done before, but people can relate. If I can only get it into the right producers hands. If you're out there looking for that next big script, call me (wink wink).

Enough about business. The next entry will give you a sneak into the mind of a writer. You'll see I'm just like you. Striving to maintain peace and harmony in my life.





Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory