Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, October 14, 2005

My Life from A to Z

A - Age: late 30s (now you don't think I would actually tell you the exact number did you? smile)
B - Best Friend: They know who they are (didn't name you hear, just in case I left someone out by accident or on purpose)
C - Choice of Meat: Beef
D - Dream Date: hmm...let me think on this one...I better not say, just in case someone's reading this blog and he's not my dream date.
E - Exciting Adventure: taking a cruise on the Nile River and visiting the pyramids in Egypt
F - Favorite Food: chicken fetticine alfredo, bar b que, steak
G - Greatest Accomplishment: Ask me this in about a year (smile)
H - Happiest Day of Your Life: Every day because every day is a blessing
I - Interests: Writing, Reading, Travelling, Surfing the Net, Chatting with Friends (online/offline)
J - Joke: Couldn't tell a joke, even if you gave me the punch line.
K - Kool-Aid: Any variation of RED
L - Love: A few weeks ago, I would have said, I'll never fall in love again. Now, I know that falling in love again is possible.
M - Most Valued possession: duh...my computer
N - Name: no, my mom did not spell my name wrong...it's s-h-e-l-i-a...not the other way.
O - Outfit You Love: lime green floral dress with ruffles that I get compliments on every time I wear it...and I have to admit, I do look good in it (and I must, because I don't normally come out and say I look good in something...I know, I need to get over my complex problem).
P - Pizza Toppings: pepporoni and sausage
Q - Question Asked To You the Most: It's a tie: When are you getting married or Why you don't have any kids?
R - Radio Station: XM Radio
S - Sport: Basketball...will watch Football if I'm with a guy I really REALLY like
T - Television Show: Monday nights--all shows on UPN, CSI-MIAMI/LAS VEGAS, Eve, Loves Inc, Everybody Hates Chris
U - Umbrella in the rain?: Now you know I can't get the hair wet.
V - Video: The Color Purple, Fridays, The Best Man, Two Can Play that Game, etc
W - Winter: Love it if I can be cuddled up with some sexy guy
X - X-rays recently?: that's a little too personal...but NO.
Y - Year Born: okay, this goes back to the letter "A"...if I told you the year, you would do the math...so let's just say it was in the 1900's
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo--and you know this.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory