Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Sunday, May 29, 2005

Getting to Know Me and I would love to get to know You

I'm sure you've seen this around. Since I have nothing to hide, here's a little something about me. Probably more than you ever wanted to know...lol

Name: Shelia Goss
Knickname: Ebony Eyes, Oh Shelia
Birth place: LA
Coke or Pepsi: SPRITE
Relationship status: Single, but dating...I.hope I don't end up like Veronica Christina Webb, a character, from my next novel -- My Three Beaus.
Ethnicity: African-American
Religious standpoint: Christian.
High School Stereotype: Nerdy Anti-Social Chick. (ditto...plus a bookworm)
Adult Stereotype: Shy, yet friendly
Favorite television show: CSI (Las Vegas/Miami)/Girlfriends/Dave Chappelle Show
Favorite designer: let me think about this
Favorite food: Italian and Soul Food
Favorite restaurant: The Olive Garden
Favorite juice: Grape
Pizza: Pizza Hut
Favorite Snack: Cheese Nips
Pet Peeve: Someone who doesn't respect what others have to say.
Favorite Book: Too many to name...but Waiting to Exhale is a classic in my eyes
Favorite Vacation Spot: Paradise Island, Bahamas and The Cayman Islands
Dream Vacation Spot: Eqypt
Favorite Scent: Escape by Calvin Klein and Issey Miyake
Pairs of Shoes: approx. 25 pair
Best Talent: Writing and promotional ideas
Last Cry: Cried over a personal dilemna
Do you like your handwriting: No...I write like a doctor and I don't know latin (smile)
Favorite CD: Prince Greatest Hits (CDS 1,2, & 3)
Most embarrassing CD: Lil John and anything he's on (people are surprised I like some hip-hop music)
Best trait: I'll let you be the judge of that.
Do you have a journal; Online (ditto)
Would you bungee jump: Not willingly
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off: No
Favorite ice cream flavor: French Vanilla
Shoe Size: 9 or 10
What is your least favorite thing about yourself: I don't relax much.
Who do you miss most: Having my family the way it used to be.
What are you wearing right now: Tshirt and shorts
What is the last thing you ate: red beans and rice
If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Blue
Last person you talked to on the phone: my brother
The first things you notice about the opposite sex: smile, chest, eyes, etc.
What are you listening to right now: NBA Eastern Finals is playing in the background
Last Movie You Watched: Madagascar
Favorite Day Of The Year? My Birthday! (DITTO) and Christmas/New Years.
Fetishes: I hate to get my hands dirty.
Pillows: at least 2, but I love lots of pillows.
Person you wished you could've said goodbye to: My Dad
Favorite Season: Spring/Fall (love the change of seasons)
Hugs or Kisses? Both
What Is Your Favorite Dessert: Banana Pudding/Pound Cake/Grandmother's Tea Cakes
What book are you reading now: If It Ain't One Thing by Cheryl Robinson/Gimme an O by Kayla Perrin/The Preacher's Son by Carl Weber
What's On Your Mouse Pad: Dell logo
What Did You Watch Last night on TV: nothing...when I got home I went to bed
Favorite Sounds: The sound of the ocean.
Deepest Regret: too many to name
What stirs your creative juices: Watching my nephews/little cousins play and music
What's the furthest you've been from home: Bahamas and/or Mexico (hadn't measured the distance)

Why don't you paste and post on your blog...will be looking for your responses.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory