Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, May 27, 2005

Recouped and ready to DO IT

The past few weeks I've taken a break from a lot of things. With my temp job (which has now ended) it took a lot out of me. Now that I've had time to regroup, I'm ready to finish the rest of the things on my to do list.

I didn't realize how "tired" I was until I no longer had to work 14/16 hour days. Now don't get me wrong, I can write 14 hours and it doesn't bother me, but when it comes to other jobs, I have a problem with putting in that much time because it's taking me away from doing what I love most-WRITING.

Now that I've rested. I'm ready to write, promote, write and write some more.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory