Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, May 06, 2005

Elvis - The Next Generation - Lisa Marie Presley

Of course a trip to Memphis is not complete without a visit to the Lorraine Motel, Beale Street, or Graceland.


Elvis, the miniseries, will air on CBS this Sunday. Even though it's been 25 years since his death, many of his devoted fans will be tuned in.

When I got a chance to interview his daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, it's obvious he passed on the love for good music to her. Why did it take her so long to actively pursue a music career? Lisa Marie says,“Music has always been in my system… It took me awhile to do my first CD because I wanted to be taken serious and for it to be professional.”

If interested in the full interview with the King of Rock 'n Roll's daughter, Lisa Marie, send an email to sheliagoss@aol.com for additional information.


Blogger princessdominique said...
I'm not an Elvis fan per se but I did watch the documentary and the movies and always do whenever they come on. I guess it's because he was the king and seemed so much like an all around nice guy.  

Blogger Peggy said...
I'm going to date myself, but I was a young wet behind the ears legal secretary in Los Angeles when Elvis died. Our firm represented him on some lawsuits and when word reached us that he'd passed one of the other secretaries ran to the file, pulled out everything with his signature and started running for the elevators -- they caught her, but I was never sure whether it was grief or $$ signs in her eyes that day!  

Blogger Shelia said...
Princess Dominique I grew up watching his movies too. He did seem like a nice guy to be around.  

Blogger Shelia said...
Wow Peggy, good thing they caught her...sounds like she had $$$ signs in her eyes.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory