Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Monday, April 25, 2005

Goals for the Week



Several groups I'm in asked the question, "What are your goals for the week?" I usually write in my journal what my goals are, but this week, I'll post them here.

Monday - Finish character chart on characters for new manuscript
Review synopsis/outline before writing
Update Blogs
(STATUS: MONDAY GOALS COMPLETED)

Tuesday - Write a couple of chapters
Go to Post Office

Wednesday - Write a couple of chapters
Write book review/cd reviews
Finalize Nivea interview/article and submit

Thurday & Friday - Write a couple of chapters
Update Blogs


BY THE END OF THE WEEK I WILL BE STEPS CLOSER TO A FINISHED MANUSCRIPT


Blogger princessdominique said...
Great goals. I'll have to double back and see what mine were. I know a blog was included on the list so if nothing else I know that that got done.  

Blogger Shelia said...
I know...blogging has become almost a daily thing with me.  

Blogger Peggy said...
You are a goal keeper (no hockey pun intended)and that is remarkable. I'm getting better. I think you've inspired me to set a few for next week.  

Blogger Shelia said...
Peggy, I hope you were able to accomplish some of your goals this past week.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory