Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Sunday, December 11, 2005

One Memorable Moment of 2005

One of my most memorable moments of 2005 was the day I found out that my book had made the Essence Bestsellers List. Talking about jumping up for joy. It was after midnight so I couldn't keep up too much noise because everybody was sleep. The only person I knew up was a friend on the west coast, so I contacted him with the news.

http://www.essence.com/essence/books/0,16109,1059846,00.html

ESSENCE . Best-Selling Books

June 2005 Bestselling Books

FICTION PAPERBACK
1. Chyna Black by Keisha Ervin (Triple Crown Publications, $15)
2. The Hottest Summer Ever Known by Valencia R. Williams (Williams Sisters Publication Group, $16.95)
3. The Velvet Rope by Brenda L. Thomas (Downtown Press, $13)
4. Sittin’ in the Front Pew by Parry Brown (Villard, $13.95)
5. Nappily Ever After by Trisha R. Thomas (Three Rivers Press, $12)
6. Reborn by Nea Anna Simone (Sepia Books, $15)
7. Sacred Sermon by Nicolle Pierce (Pierce Publishing, $14.99)
8. Let the Church Say Amen by Reshonda Tate Billingsley (Pocket Books, $13)
9. Still Sheisty by T.N. Baker (Triple Crown Publications, $15)
10. My Invisible Husband by Sheila M. Goss (4allseasons Publishing, $14.95)


Blogger Peggy said...
Ah, Yes Shelia,
I remember it, too! That was truly a wonderful day - the first, I'm sure, of many similar ones to come.
Peggy  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory