Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Meet Friends and Family from Roses are thorns, Violets are true

Meet Carmen, Rose's agent
oops sorry,
that's just a picture of me trying to get away from the papparazzi...here's
who I really envision for Carmen's role: Queen Latifah

Janice King........is Violet's best friend. She's more like a sister to her
than Rose. Jada Pinkett-Smith

Rose and Violet's Mother...Meet the woman who is responsible for how Rose
turned out-- Lynn Whitfield


Aunt Mae..........Rose and Violet's aunt. She has no problems telling
you like it is. She could care less that Rose is a movie star. To her,
she's still a spoiled brat who acts like she forgot where she came from. Can always count on her to keep it real. Jennifer Lewis

Audrey...........Rose and Violet's cousin and Aunt Mae's daughter...
need I say more...Regina King


Post your comments here. What do you think about these choices
for Rose and Violet's family and friends?


Blogger Peggy said...
Have you considered casting as a second career? Line up is great!  

Blogger princessdominique said...
I love the cast and the agent too! I can definitely see that!  

Blogger Cherlyn Michaels said...
Awesome choices! Yeah, I agree with you!  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Loving the Actors.. All purty folks! I dig it..

Shaye  

Blogger Shelia said...
Peggy, I wish I was in a position to do it as a 2nd career.

Princessdominique/Cherlyn, Thanks. I wish I had the funds to recruit the actors/actresses listed and film it myself.  

Blogger Shelia said...
Thanks Shaye...I think they fit perfectly.  

Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...
I LOVEEEEEEEEE Queen Latifah!!!!!  

Blogger MsJayy said...
Wow! That's some cast you've got in mind. Loving it! Lynn Whitfield? Jennifer Lewis? Regina King? Hot! Add in Jada & Latifah? Yeah, I'd pay to see this for sure  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory