Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, December 02, 2005

28 Questions

28 Questions

1. name someone with the same birthday as you.
Not sure. Now I can name some other Virgos.

2. where was your first kiss?
On the front porch. I was a teenager in high school.

3. have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No.

4. have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Does slapping someone count!!!

5. have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yes. I was in my high school choir.

6.what is the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
His face...his eyes...his lips...his smile.

7. what do you order at the starbucks?
Not really a Starbucks goer.

8. what is your biggest mistake?
Too big to name here.

9. have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No

10. say something totally random about yourself.
I'm shy.

11. has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No, but they like to call me "Shelia E" or Use the words from an old Ready for the World Song, "Oh Shelia."

12. do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yes...I watch That's So Raven and other movies that I take my nephew to see.

13. did you have braces?
No

14. are you comfortable with your height?
Yes. Being 5'8 ain't such a bad thing.

15. what is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Left love notes in every room of the house.

16. when do you know it's love?
Ask me again when I'm in love.

17. have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Last time I checked I had an 'au naturale' tan.

18. what magazines do you read?
Essence, Writer's Digest, Jolie (one issue, can't wait to read the next), Black Romance Magazine, Bronze Thrills, O, and several others.

19.have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes. The first time it was on a sad occasion, but the second time it was me and my friends living the night like a celebrity.

20. has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes...many have died.

21. do you watch mtv?
Yes

22. what's something that really annoys you?
Messy folks

23. what's something you really like?
To laugh.

24. do you like michael jackson?
the new michael or the old michael?

25. can you dance?
If I tell you, I'll have to hurt you.

26. what's the latest you have ever stayed up?
I've stayed up days at a time...when in college and when I got older, this has occurred when under a lot of stress.

27. have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, thank God.

28. do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Most of the time.


Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...
Great post! I love ME Me's, Can i tag myself!?!?!? :o)  

Blogger Shelia said...
Tola consider yourself tagged :)

Hope you're having a good weekend.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory