Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Friday, December 23, 2005

The End of the Year

I want to personally thank everyone of you have stopped by my blog during 2005. I hope you'll be back in 2006. In 2006, I hope to have a little more structure and try to tie all of my blogs in together somehow. I want to post at least once a week so you'll have all week to stop by and comment at your leisure.

As the year ends, I've been reflecting on the good and the bad of this past year, but most importantly I'm focusing on the good because God saw fit that I'm still here.

I am still fine tuning my goals for the upcoming year. I can say that at least 75 percent of the goals I set for 2005 came to pass--so there's power in words :)

This will be the last post until January 2006.
Until then, I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR.

Shelia


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory