Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Best and Worse

The Winter:
Best: Love how folks seem happy during the Christmas/New Year Holidays
Worse: Lack of sunshine.

Work:
Best: Freedom to make my own schedule
Worse: Not enough to pay for that cruise just yet.

Family:
Best: I enjoy spending time with my immediate family.
Worse: The family that's not so immediate.

Your space:
Best: No one bothers my stuff in my space.
Worse: When my space is only a small part of a room.

Shopping:
Best: Shopping until I drop
Worse: Not being able to get the perfect purse that matches the perfect outfit that would be just perfect with the perfect pair of shoes.

Men:
Best: Men can be fun, adventurous and great to have around.
Worse: Men can also lie and play games.

Kids:
Best: My niece and nephews.
Worse: Wanting to use auntie's computer when she's using it.

Summer:
Best: I love the summer.
Worse: Don't let the AC go out and it's 100 plus degrees outside.

Rain:
Best: Best sleeping weather
Worse: When I have to drive in it and watch crazy drivers because they are driving like it's dry outside.

Going out:
Best: Love it when hanging out with the right people.
Worse: Don't like it when I'm out with the wrong person.

Cars:
Best: Freedom to go where I want when I want to without depending on someone else.
Worse: Keeping up with the high gas prices.

Lace:
Best: Like to wear it.
Worse: One snare and you might as well throw the item away.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory