Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Thursday, May 19, 2005

Natalie - A Singer to Watch out For


Natalie’s GOIN CRAZY single has been blasting on airwaves nationwide and earned itself a spot as #1 on Billboard’s top singles chart. After listening to her entire self-titled NATALIE CD, I’m sure there’s more hit singles to come.

Natalie is currently on a two and a half month tour with Frankie J and Baby Bash. She was on the tour bus when I interviewed her.

SHELIA: Where were you when you heard your first single, GOIN CRAZY, on the radio?
NATALIE: I was at a Taco Bell drive thru in Houston, TX with my little sister. My friends and family had asked me had I heard it and I hadn’t yet.

If you're interested in the entire interview, please contact me directly at sheliagoss@aol.com.

Natalie and Latium Entertainment are sponsoring a contest. For details, click here:
NATALIE CONTEST



Blogger princessdominique said...
I've been hearing a lot about her. :) Thanks for sharing.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory