Life has two rules: number 1, Never quit!; number 2, Always remember rule number 1 ~Duke Ellington
THE MEMOIRS OF A WRITER
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year and Upcoming Changes

I hope 2007 brings you peace and joy in your life. I will be making some changes to all of my blogs. Instead of having several blogs, I will combine them all into one (except for the myspace page). I will list the url for the combined url soon.

In the meantime, please go through the archives. I may leave the site up or delete it in it's entirety--still debating on it.

I look forward to more interaction with you all during 2007. If you have any topics or questions, feel free to post in the comments here or email me directly at askohshelia@aol.com.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogwise - blog directory